The following information was sent in email to participants in the Spring Break Camp at Howard HS.
Welcome to camp email – Spring Break Camp at Howard 2014
Welcome to the Fundamental Skills Spring Break Basketball Camp sponsored by HC Elite Basketball. We are looking forward to a great week of basketball from an excellent staff of experienced camp counselors.
The camp will run Monday, April 14-18th, 9am – 4pm at Howard HS.
The address is 8700 Old Annapolis Road, Ellicott City, MD 21043.
Friday’s day of camp will be held at Centennial High School due to Good Friday and facility usage, so we will be joining that location only for Friday unless otherwise notified.
The address is: 4300 Centennial Lane, Ellicott City, MD. 21042
The Camp Director is Seth Willingham, Varsity Boys Basketball coach at Howard HS and Assistant Camp Director is Don Willingham, Howard High School Assistant.
Please arrive by 8:45am on Monday to go through a brief registration and sign in. Each camper should be signed in and signed out daily. Activities will end at about 3:50pm each day so players will be ready for pick-up at 4pm. Camp counselors will start arriving at 8 am, so early drop off shortly after 8am is available. Call or text the Camp Staff if you are running late or have some other issue that you need to contact us about. My cell number is 443-629-5780.
Campers should bring the following.
1. Water bottle, Thermos, Gatorade, etc...There are water fountains in the hallways outside the gym.
2. Basketballs will be supplied but if you want to bring your own ball you may, please make sure your name is clearly printed on the ball.
3. Bring a gym bag or backpack to store your lunch and equipment. If you aren’t using your ball, put it back in your bag. Be sure that your ball is clearly marked.
4. Bring a reversible jersey each day if you have one. It helps when we are splitting players into teams for certain drills. Again this is not a huge issue and can supply colored jerseys if need be.
5. Bring lunch-If not getting pizza. Even if you didn’t sign up online for the pizza options and you wanted pizza for that day, just bring $5 dollars in that day and let Coach Willingham know that morning so I know how much pizza to order. So you can do this however many days you would like for the week.
6. Players will get a camp T-shirt during the week. (Probably won’t be in until Tuesday or Wednesday for the week.
7. Camp ends at 4pm. Be there to pick up your child as close to 4pm as possible. The counselors will be there after 4pm to clean up and get organized for the next day, but don’t make them wait an extended amount of time each day. If you think there is any chance that you may be late any day, get the cell number (443) 629-5780 of a couple of the counselors on Monday so you can call or text them.
8. I will be sending home a daily activity sheet/camp plan of what we worked on for that day so you guys can see what skills and drills we did.
Looking forward to a great week of camp.
If you have any questions please call 443-629-5780 or email me at email@example.com